Home / Forms /

Application Form – Residence Academic Year

Academic Year Housing Application.

To apply for academic year residency at St. Andrew's Hall, please fill in the form below. You must also submit the following:

  • A character reference on letterhead from your minister, high school principal, supervising professor or other authority figure,
  • a statement describing yourself (and your family if applicable), any special needs and your interests, and
  • a $50CAD non-refundable application fee paid in cash, cheque or money order payable to St. Andrew's Hall in Canadian funds (US dollars, US cheques, and credit/debit cards not accepted.)

* information required.

Your Information:

Full Name *

Spouse/partner and/or children *

E-mail address *

Street Number & Name *

City *

Province/State *

Postal Code *

Country *

Home Phone Number *

Mobile Phone Number *

Birthday *

To apply for a studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom suite, you must be 20 years old by December 31st of the first year of occupancy or have lived at St. Andrew's Hall for at least a year and have received the permission from the Dean of St. Andrew's Hall.

Gender *

Emergency Contact Information:

Full Name *

Relationship *

E-mail address *

Street Number & Name *

City *

Province/State *

Postal Code *

Country *

Phone Number *


Your Student Information:

I will be entering UBC's faculty of

UBC Registration Number


I will be entering UBC's affiliated college

In the following program

I have lived in residence before *

If yes, when


Reason for leaving

Desired Accommodation:

Accommodation Type *
1. First Choice

2. Second Choice

Parking *

Parking at St. Andrew's Hall is by permit only for $40CAD/month. There is no free parking on campus.

Accommodation Dates *


Submission of this form acknowledges that, if admitted, you agree to remain for the length of time specified, to pay all charges, and to comply with all established regulations and standards. In addition, submission of this application gives permission for St. Andrew's Hall to seek housing references from 3rd parties.