WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH OUR CHURCH BUILDINGS?
TRANSFORMING HISTORIC CHURCH BUILDINGS INTO COMMUNITY HUBS FOR THE MODERN URBAN LANDSCAPE OF CANADA […]
News & Events
- Congratulations Young Tae Choi! - November 8, 2018
- Call for Papers – Christian Witness in Cascadian Soil (CML Conference May 10 & 11, 2019) - October 23, 2018
- “Beyond Snakes and Shamrocks” - October 22, 2018
- The Centre for Missional Leadership (CML) Fall 2018 Update - September 19, 2018
- Induction of the Dean - September 18, 2016
- Vancouver School of Theology’s 2016 Honorary Doctorate Recipients - June 6, 2016
- Rev. Dr. Stephen Farris Elected PCC 140th General Assembly Moderator - March 6, 2016
- Rev. Dr. Ross Lockhart Appointed - February 26, 2014
For almost five years, I have lived in St. Andrew’s Hall, and I cannot imagine having lived anywhere else. The sense of community coupled with the welcoming and accommodating staff forge an incredibly supportive atmosphere for students. Not only is the location convenient, but the living space swells with a warmth and memory that croons, “home.” If I could do it all over again, I would choose to live here in a heartbeat. Thank you, St. Andrew’s Hall.